- Do you have salespeople that are stuck?
- Do you feel you are getting the biggest bang for your marketing dollars?
- Do you feel your salespeople should perform at a higher level?
- Get a better return on your lead opportunities. Close more sales for more money with higher customer reviews and more referrals!
Begin your evolution and elevation up the ladder of success and reaching for higher rungs. We will build on the WHAT (the PROCESS taught in the Sales Execution class) and expand your understanding on the psychology of the HOW, WHY, and WHEN of the PROCESS in order to elevate to the next level. You will become aware and prepared to respond to the consumer’s concerns, stop dealing with objections, and develop a collaborative approach and differentiate yourself.
Your objective is NOT TO SELL, but rather provide the best CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE by providing GOOD INFORMATION so the customer can make a GOOD DECISION. You are agnostic to the outcome. You don’t care what the customer does, so long as they do it knowingly. Not focusing on the outcome gets better results than selling.
Your focus is to guide the customer to choose how they want to proceed through your process to determine what makes the most sense for the customer (based on their story, connecting your story, solving problems, creating life impacts, customer experiences, and addressing the customer’s emotional currency to yield an outcome with which the customer is happy).
- WHO ARE YOU: To have something different, better, and more, YOU must become something different, better and more, then learn and do things different, better and more
- Customer Experience = Life Experience (customer’s, yours, co-workers’, and company’s)
- Your journey from an Unknown Resource to a Trusted Authority to a Trusted Advisor and beyond
- Meaningful Communication – Not just speaking, but rather being listened to, heard, understood, and most importantly believed
- Create a safe environment with an alignment and a position of trust
- Expressive Active Listening
- Effective questioning to develop emotional currency
- Expressive responsive 3rd party process to validate then educate
- Prime Directive: Protect the customer’s sense of control & right to choose
- The Power of Engagement, Education, Investigation, Exploration, Sharing, Empowerment, Consideration, Realization/Discovery, Choice
- What and why consumers buy and don’t buy
- People buy experiences, not things – Be compelling
- Help customers secure belief as fuel for motivation to traverse the process of change and overcome pain to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome
- Tool time: Use tools to engage, educate and prove credibility
- Leverage: Maximizing use of convenient & flexible investment options
- An educated consumer is not your best customer, a motivated one is
Learn to execute your process based on a psychology and philosophy that is in alignment with how and why people make decisions and purchases. Your emotion and devotion are to exploration, education, conversation and realization versus the typical assumption, indoctrination and assimilation most salespeople inflict on customers.
Expectations Upon Completion:
- Overcome self-limiting beliefs that restrict you from achieving your potential.
- Have the mindset, intent, and approach for natural success
- Apply improved communication techniques that help advance the buying process
- Position your company’s value proposition using 3rd party stories and resources
- Stop being comparison shopped and commoditized
- Neutralize your competition by becoming the Trusted Advisor
- Convert more sales for more money, more profit while yielding happier customers, more referrals, additional personal income (earn what you are worth), job satisfaction, and a better life