Join us for an intense, 2.5 day commercial maintenance service and replacement planning workshop where you will learn how to optimize your commercial business.
In this workshop we break down the company into segments, and define the goals necessary for you to achieve your contracting optimized profitability and growth.
We define a financial plan including a sales goal budget, a marketing plan, the operational aspects and metrics to focus execution, discuss a detailed scorecard, and finally define the optimal human resources org chart for supporting commercial growth.
The entire session is unique and custom to your company, your goals, and the execution of commercial maintenance to achieve those targets.
Many tools and resources are provided to attendees, so you don’t have to recreate operational aspects, only commit to implementation and success.
- Commercial Service Agreements
- Training to Master Operating
- Commercial Maintenance, Service & Replacement
Table of Contents
- Letter from Company – How to Achieve Success in Light Commercial Markets
- The Company Vision
- Success – As Defined by Our Business Philosophies
- Company Values and Culture – What We Believe:
- The Purpose of the Company
- The Market Opportunity –
- Why light commercial and maintenance?
- What is Commercial Service?
- What are Commercial Maintenance Agreements?
- What is Light Commercial Installation and Replacement Work?
- Target Clients and Where the Company Will Focus and Why
- How You Fit – Your Personal Opportunity (Mindset)
- The Complete Benefits Matrix of Maintenance – You/Customer/Company
- Career Possibilities and Education
- Recruiting, Hiring, and Developing Talent
- Personality Profiles – How to Use (Elekes Insight Testing)
- Sample Ads
- Use of the Web in Recruiting
- Internal Promotions – Organically Growing Account Managers
- Role Descriptions, Expectations, Pay Plans, Incentives
- Commercial Service Technicians – Role, Metrics, Comp Plans
- Commercial Account Managers – Role, Metrics, Comp Plan
- Time Management – Your Resource and Ticket to Success
- Statement of Craftsmanship – Workmanship & Quality
- Maintenance – Cornerstone of Your Success
- Type of Maintenance Offered – 3 Tier Strategy
- Basic Maintenance
- Labor Only Coverage
- Full “NO RISK” Coverage
- Developing Relationships with Maintenance Customers
- What does a Commercial Customer REALLY Want?
- Solving Problems – How We Do It
- OPERATING PLAN PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS
- The Company and Location plans
- Financial Plan – Budget – Forecast- Profit & Loss
- Dashboard Reports – Key Measures for Operation
- Sample Commercial Models for Growth – Model Company Analysis
- Marketing, Selling and Pricing for Commercial Maintenance Agreements
- Marketing Plan
- Developing New Customers – Target Marketing (75-10-3-1)
- Direct Mail Letters Targeting Customers
- Lead Tracking
- Daily Reporting Systems
- Working with a Sales Manager – Weekly
- The Commercial Account Manager Selling Processes
- The Sales Cycle – Know the Cycle Steps
- The Technician Lead Turnover & Selling Processes
- Commercial Account Manager Letters for Sales Processes
- Commercial Sales Presentation for Clients
- Selling Tools – Life Cycle Tool
- Budget Tools
- Pricing System
- Pricing Procedures
- Strategy in Pricing Commercial Maintenance Agreements
- Option 1 Price to Client
- Option 2 – Price to Proper Mtc. Plan as recommended