Consistent sales results come from consistent sales activities. Random sales results come from random sales activities. It’s not rocket science. Generating powerful sales results is about using a sales PROCESS to produce consistent sales results.
You (and your team) will learn how to:
- Follow the R.I.S.C. sales process, which is based on “High Service” – not high pressure – and builds a “wall of evidence” proving that YOU are the best option for your prospect(s)
- Understand the consistency principle that states “public declarations dictate future actions”
- Leverage the consistency principle to proactively address objections BEFORE the prospect brings them up
- Use Weldon’s “Sales Hallway” model on a consistent basis to eliminate hearing “I need multiple proposals”, “I need a cheaper price” and “I need to think about it”, while bringing the sale to a conclusion
- Use the 3 MOST POWERFUL WORDS in sales – “Earlier you said”
- Use the 4 MOST IMPORTANT WORDS in sales – “Will you trust me?”